FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We aim to accomplish an aesthetic training academy that fulfils all the needs of our delegates, therefore the delegates views and suggestions regarding the theoretical and practical elements of our courses are taken very seriously and discussed at the end of the training to attain this goal.
Please see our Training Overview that provides most of the information you need, however we are frequently asked the questions that we have answered below which we hope you find useful. We are available to answer any questions if you prefer to talk in person on the phone number or email above.
We take your privacy seriously and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, see our privacy notice here.
WHAT IS THE ENTRY QUALIFICATION?
We enthusiastically welcome applications from qualified medical professionals with an active registration from a professional regulatory body according to HEE recommendations i.e.
• NMC Nursing and Midwifery
• GMC General Medical Council
• GDC General Dental Council which includes Dental Hygienist/Therapist
• GPC General Pharmacist Council
• HCPC Health and Care Professional Council includes Paramedics, Operating Department Practitioners (OPD) and Physiotherapists
Yes, all non-prescribing nurses are welcome to attend our courses.
Many of our delegates are non-prescribing nurses and are aware there are specific guidelines in the NMC and GMC code of conduct governing bodies regarding prescribing for non-prescribers.
When you have finished the course, you will need to arrange for a Doctor or Nurse Prescriber to undertake face to face consultations with your patients.
We will give you more information regarding this when you attend your course.
IM NOT A PRESCRIBER, CAN I ATTEND THE TRAINING COURSES?
• E learning is sent to you on receipt of full payment one month prior to your course date
• Foundation delegates receive a data stick with all the required forms to start your business
• Training by Rita RGN Independent Nurse Prescriber with 19 years experience of running an established and successful aesthetic clinic
• Our model database provides models for your foundation courses (not mannequins)
• Post-training support by Rita your trainer with a dedicated closed group page on facebook
• We provide an opportunity to attend 'Delegate Days' - demonstrations, company presentations
• We are an essential Curriculum SaveFace Training Provider
• Access to DMP for our delegates studying for V300
• Recognised Training Provider by Hamilton Fraser Insurance and Cosmetic Insure
• CPD Certified Courses
• Small class sizes of 6 delegates maximising learning and retention of knowledge
• Training in the latest and most relevant techniques
with leading manufacturer's products e.g. Galderma, Allergan etc
• Hands-on training with professional supervision
• In-depth training of handling complications and relevant protocols
• Provision of emergency kit, starter kits & products (optional purchase)
• Attendance of product specialists on certain courses
• Enthusiastic, friendly and dynamic learning environment
• FREE support material to enable you to establish a safe, competent aesthetic practice
• Guidance on taking clients photographs for 'before & after' treatment
• Certificate of attendance with CPD awarded points
• All aspects of opening pharmacy accounts, obtaining insurance, and how to become members of BACN and CRS.
• Lunch and refreshments are included throughout the day
• Easy access to M4/5 and Temple Meads Train Station to training venue with free designated parking for our delegates.
HOW DO I OBTAIN INSURANCE?
After completing your training course you will need to purchase professional indemnity insurance in order to practice. At the end of the course certificates are provided in order for you to obtain insurance as well as opening pharmacy accounts.
We are a recognised training provider of both Cosmetic Insure and Hamilton Fraser Insurance and InSync (click the icon for a quote).
The Engineer's House
Visit their website for further details and location.
WHERE IS THE TRAINING HELD?
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING WITH ME?
We will supply all products and materials required. start-up kits, emergency kit and dermal filler is available to pre-order for collection on the course.
IS LUNCH PROVIDED?
2 course lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages are provided on all full day courses.
Our courses provide theory, advice on the safest brands, handling complications, hands-on experience and continuing support with advice on all aspects of the actual practicalities in setting up your business. As in all medical situations, you are responsible for your own professional accountability.
We offer continuing support for all delegates who train with us including complications advice from Rita our lead trainer, a closed Facebook group providing support from other delegates and supervised practical sessions if you wish to further your experience. 'Delegates Days' - demonstrations, company presentations
POST TRAINING SUPPORT?
HOW DO I FIND A PRESCRIBER?
You will need to work with a qualified prescriber for wrinkle reducing injections If you are not a prescriber yourself.
We have a database of prescribers willing to prescribe for medical professionals we have trained. Any arrangement made is between yourself and the prescriber.
However, there are resources to help you e.g.
• British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN).
• Medical colleagues and friends you may work with.
We have had many non NMP’s on our courses of whom a vast proportion are successful in their aesthetic venture.
DO I NEED TO BRING A MODEL?
We provide live models (not mannequins) for foundation courses although some advanced and masterclasses require you to bring one, in particular for botulinum toxin to enable you to see results. We also provide the opportunity for you to be a model yourself to experience treatments.
WHY TRAIN WITH D.A.T.A?
• Lip Enhancement
• Full Face Rejuvenation & Tear Trough
• Nefertiti Lift, Platsmal Bands, Gummy Smile
• Hand Rejuvenation
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Glabellar, Crows Feet, Frontella
• Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
• Aquagold & Skin Boosters
We accept all major debit and credit cards and Paypal for model treatments
Engineer's House, Promenade, Clifton Down , Bristol, BS8 3NB
Payment plans are available in three instalments with the balance paid one calendar month before your course date
Click map icon for a larger image
TREATMENTS COVERED WITHIN COURSES
Company No: 09813823 Vat No: 284 7658 50
Registered Office: Deja Vu Aesthetic Training Academy Ltd 76 Cherington Yate Bristol BS37 8UX
Website by Inbound Media Solutions